chicken hen saddles aprons / diapers / wing protectors / harnesses

lovemychix

Songster
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Moulton Iowa
Auction is for one saddle. Saddles are made from heavy duty denim canvas that is waterproof. I scotch guard the front to help repel dirt and water. If you don't want the scotch quard I won't add it. If you want the heavy duty canvas denim I can use that too. Pm me for other items or more than one. I make special orders for anything you want. Got a great deal on fabric so I'm passing savings onto my customers. Thanks to everyone who orders and my repeat customers! Regular saddles are now $2.75
Sizes:
Large
Standard
Small Standard
Bantam
x small bantam

17124_new_saddle_prints.jpg

17124_100_2665.jpg

I can make for any poultry including turkey. Sizes are large, standard, small standard, bantam, and extra small bantam. I make all size with the wing protectors too.
Wing protector $6.00
17124_100_2695.jpg

feather growth from wing protector.
17124_100_0439.jpg

17124_wing_protector.jpg

17124_100_0263.jpg

Diapers $8.25 to $13.25 for extra large. Any colors available.
Waterproof liner included
17124_100e0306.jpg

17124_chick_diaper.jpg

harnesses. Superroo $8 regular $4.50 leash loop included.
17124_superman_costume.jpg

17124_100_0342.jpg

small diapers.
17124_100e0150.jpg

17124_100_0139.jpg

How much, including shipping, for:

1 harness/diaper combo for a d'Uccle
1 harness/ diaper combo for a sillkie

Preferably in chicken colors and not reds/blues/pinks etcetera

Buy with confidence
smile.png
My girls were nearly naked from an over randy roo follwed by a heavy molt... So I bought saddles made by lovemychix. It didn't take the girls long to figure out the saddles protected their bare skin from roos nails. They absolutely love them... literally strut around like they are on a catwalk.. hahahaha and put up a fuss when the saddles are removed.

renie

I just got my order of 15 aprons yesterday. These are really nice. They were so easy to put on with the snaps. I even put two on roosters that have their tail feathers missing. You won't be sorry for this purchase. I am sure I will be back for more.

I'll add my satisfaction to those comments above. This is my second purchase of saddles from Tess and I am just as pleased with these as I was with the first batch I ordered. These saddles are really, really nice, very well made and cute materials, and shipped super fast. IThis order was a custom order, as ,y girls are pretty large and the standard "large" size saddles were just too small. Tess was happy to make me the larger sizes I requested at no extra charge. She made the custom saddles and shipped them super fast. I'm sure I'll be ordering more saddles, as hatching season is upon us !!
jumpy.gif
:jumpy

If you need chicken saddles - I would highly recommend buying from LoveMyChix - you will not be disappointed.

thumbsup.gif

Hello! I need more! Can you pm the price plus shipping for... 3 aprons for my wyandotte LF and 3 aprons for silkies. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom