Chicken ID Help Please Pics included

dovahkiin

Chirping
May 29, 2020
I got these three from a local feed store I know the black one is a Jersey giant for sure but I was told the other two were ISA Browns but now that they are older they dont look like them to me. I was hoping for ideas on what they could be. I was thinking the darker one could be a Welsummer and the lighter one maybe a starlight green egger but I really dont know. *update* I do know that they are all femalea. When I purchased them I made sure and the store was only carrying pullets. They are also about 6 to 8 weeks old
20200528_160627.jpg
20200528_160639.jpg
20200528_160539.jpg
20200404_114155.jpg

Last edited:
I got these three from a local feed store I know the black one is a Jersey giant for sure but I was told the other two were ISA Browns but now that they are older they dont look like them to me. I was hoping for ideas on what they could be. I was thinking the darker one could be a Welsummer and the lighter one maybe a starlight green egger but I really dont know.View attachment 2166310View attachment 2166312View attachment 2166313
The brown one with the black tail.os a cockerel. How old are they? Can you get more pics?

The golden colored one is feathering out strangely. I'm not sure what it is. What comb types do they have? What store did you get them from?
The combs are super small right now so I'm not sure how they will grow I got them at a local country feed store it's not a chain or anything.

How old are they?

I'm honestly not sure what they are. They don't look like production birds to me. Let's call in the OG of breed/gender identification.

@Gray Farms what do you think these are?

I think they look gamey. What do you think @Overo Mare ?
How old are they?

I'm honestly not sure what they are. They don't look like production birds to me. Let's call in the OG of breed/gender identification.

@Gray Farms what do you think these are?
They are about 8weeks maybe 10 weeks old that's a guess they already had feathers coming in strong when we got them around april 19th but they were still small. The feed store said they thought ISA Brown Welsummer starlight green egger or amerucauna but they weren't sure they had too many different breeds this year I guess and some for mixed up. They were all supposed to be good for backyard and eggs not meat.

Back
Top Bottom