Chicken life

br594

Hatching
Aug 19, 2019
Hello! I am new to this chicken raising life so I've joined BYC to hopefully help to answer any questions I might have. I have had our chickens now for around 3 weeks. I bought 10 Brahma chickens, 9 hens and one rooster. As a family we have and raise several animals, goats, horses, pigs, emus, ducks, dogs, and cats, and my dad has had chickens for a while now but I specifically wanted to try my hand at this breed. I've heard good things about this group and looking forward to learning all about how to raise healthy and happy chickens.

chickn emoji.gif
balloons.gif
Welcome!

Hello! I am new to this chicken raising life so I've joined BYC to hopefully help to answer any questions I might have. I have had our chickens now for around 3 weeks. I bought 10 Brahma chickens, 9 hens and one rooster. As a family we have and raise several animals, goats, horses, pigs, emus, ducks, dogs, and cats, and my dad has had chickens for a while now but I specifically wanted to try my hand at this breed. I've heard good things about this group and looking forward to learning all about how to raise healthy and happy chickens.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom