Chicken making weird noise

JaimeM831

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2023
So the chicken is about 7 weeks old and yesterday and today it’s has been making a weird noise but don’t know if it is something I should be worried about and the rest of the other don’t make that noise. It eats well and drinks well it peck the ground it acts normal but don’t understand what’s wrong with its chirp.

If that’s true then it’s a relief since it been chirping that way the whole day yesterday and did not know what it wanted thanks
How much space do they have for how many chicks?

At 7+ weeks they are eager to explore the outside world and get very bored inside of little runs wanting out at all costs and letting everyone know.

How much space do they have for how many chicks?

At 7+ weeks they are eager to explore the outside world and get very bored inside of little runs wanting out at all costs and letting everyone know.
It’s 4x3.5 feet I have four chick its where they eat and drink they sleep somewhere else since the coop is not finish we used to let them out so that way they won’t feel bored but once they get out they start to eat the plants that I am growing so I stoped letting them out but if it would help them then I will try to protect my plant and let them free for a while I would let them be out but it’s hard for me to keep an eye on them since there is a lot of stray cats around and they already killed one of my quail and I don’t know how to keep them away.

Question base of the video could you tell what gender is the chick.

It’s 4x3.5 feet I have four chick its where they eat and drink they sleep somewhere else since the coop is not finish we used to let them out so that way they won’t feel bored but once they get out they start to eat the plants that I am growing so I stoped letting them out but if it would help them then I will try to protect my plant and let them free for a while I would let them be out but it’s hard for me to keep an eye on them since there is a lot of stray cats around and they already killed one of my quail and I don’t know how to keep them away.

Question base of the video could you tell what gender is the chick.
If they are in danger when out, then maybe you could move the enclosure around so they will have fresh grass and new soil to enjoy themselves while waiting for the main construction to be finished.

Back
Top Bottom