chicken math narrowly avoided

Quote:
Oh MY - that is exactly the syndrome to which I found myself succumbing! I'm pretty much caught up with all the solid colors
lol.png
and have a few laced or mottled breeds, but I still need Speckled Sussex - at least!

Sometimes I think it would have been nifty to stick to Buff Orpingtons and Black Australorps, for a nice Halloween-y flock effect, but I so love my colorful flock.

Love 'em all, but the blue Orpingtons and White Leghorns are the most recently added dashes of color.

Ok, so there is chicken math, but is there such a thing as duck math?? I feel that things are starting to add up....my DFIL has offered me two ducks..... 1+1=????

I have my six girls. I was supposed to have three, even skipped the chick stage until a trip to the feed store. However, now that I have my six I keep thinking..... 'but I want an Ameracauna and a Turken." Darn!

Quote:
Oh MY - that is exactly the syndrome to which I found myself succumbing! I'm pretty much caught up with all the solid colors
lol.png
and have a few laced or mottled breeds, but I still need Speckled Sussex - at least!

Sometimes I think it would have been nifty to stick to Buff Orpingtons and Black Australorps, for a nice Halloween-y flock effect, but I so love my colorful flock.

Love 'em all, but the blue Orpingtons and White Leghorns are the most recently added dashes of color.

I knew my reasoning was sound!
lol.png
Speckled Sussex are gorgeous birds - I could definitely appreciate a couple of those running around. Hmm...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom