Chicken math question

I saved all the money I could to buy my coops. Plus my nephews gave me my first for my birthday. I paid all my Bill's and saved until I got enough for another one. Not rich just chicken obsessed. Plus my husband spoils me. But if I were you I'd get 2 more.

I didn't even know I liked chicken until browsing the wonderful world of craigslist and saw picture of a silkie and said "what the &%#* is that?" I went from crazy cat lady to psycho chicken hoarder in a matter of 24 hours.

I didn't even know I liked chicken until browsing the wonderful world of craigslist and saw picture of a silkie and said "what the &%#* is that?" I went from crazy cat lady to psycho chicken hoarder in a matter of 24 hours.
I have always wanted some but I saw the Silkies and fell in love and had to have some. Then I wanted small and large and all colors and like I said my husband spoils me. But since I got them and people have seen them a lot of my friends want some too.

I have talked about get a "couple of chicken" for the past couple years, just for the eggs. I never thought I'd follow through with it. I just immediately fell in love with the breed and, naturally, had to get one of each color.
Silkies are the best <3

Back
Top Bottom