Chicken Myths/Rumors: True or False, Please Share!

Pics
Go to their site and it is right there at the bottom. I know you probably have no clue but on the internet there is too much information and a lot of it might not be from respectable sources. Everything needs to be found to make sure we understand what is real and what is not. A lot of people think that wikipedia is reliable and it is not. So no, I did not rant sweety, I just copied from the same source their own disclaimer. By the way, nice meme. Is she in Pj's? in a cooking show? funny!
But why can't someone learn from this thread?

Go to their site and it is right there at the bottom. I know you probably have no clue but on the internet there is too much information and a lot of it might not be from respectable sources. Everything needs to be found to make sure we understand what is real and what is not. A lot of people think that wikipedia is reliable and it is not. So no, I did not rant sweety, I just copied from the same source their own disclaimer. By the way, nice meme. Is she in Pj's? in a cooking show? funny!
Nah I was talking about the bottom part lol.
“Discrimination! It’s absolutely
Exaggerate Mtv GIF by Cameo

I’m just confused what all that has to do with this nice little chicken myths thread that I’ve been quite enjoying.

Ya Wikipedia isn’t all that trustworthy. Useful sometimes though.

:hugs
Sorry you feel that way.
Not be sorry. It is the way it is and it might still get worse. I dislike to watch tv sometimes because everything is crazy out there. I have been almost secluded for 2 years and honestly do not miss it out there that much. I do not come to my computer but only once a day and only for an hour. I guess that those that pray, need more praying.

Back
Top Bottom