Chicken Myths/Rumors: True or False, Please Share!

Pics
They actually have veggie chicken stuff now
Very weird. Surely that is just veggie stuff then?! 🤣 I don't understand any of it either! Why would someone want to eat something that kinda resembles what they DONT want to eat anyway? If you want a beefy meaty burger then great. If you don't want to eat meat, why would anyone want some substitute of a beefy meaty burger? Why not just enjoy the real thing? They should just stick to salads.....!🤣

Last edited:
Very weird. Surely that is just veggie stuff then?! 🤣 I don't understand any of it either! Why would someone want to eat something that kinda resembles what they DONT want to eat anyway? If you want a beefy meaty burger then great. If you don't want to eat meat, why would anyone want some substitute of a beefy meaty burger? Why not just enjoy the real thing? They should just stick to salads.....!🤣
Because it doesn't draw as much attention to them as getting just a salad from a meat based fast food place would, since it blends in. Also I think it helps them get adjusted if they're transitioning to a meat free style

wy do they want to transition to veggies meat is better for you and it tastes better so...
I think a lot of people think meat is bad for you. I don’t really know though, there is a lot of conflicting data and ideologies. I just follow the rule “everything in moderation”.

okay but the stuff in NZ is often pasture raised which is good and we grow some of are meat so that makes it taste better
Not so in US. I was vegan for awhile because I couldn’t find humanely raised meat…switched to vegetarian then back to omnivore once I found a fewlocally sourced humanely pasture raised farms. I will ONLY eat meat from them otherwise I’ll go without.

Back
Top Bottom