Chicken Myths/Rumors: True or False, Please Share!

I didnt. They somehow got ahold of my glitter stash :idunno
also, there seems to be dogs in the eggs, so. Not to sure what they have been eating lately.
All I can tell you is to stop ingesting something you ingest regularly. I think you can figure out what that is tomorrow morning, and or see a Doctor for your problem. Good luck.

Exactly. I mean, its sad how people have such lack of knowledge of them. But, my chicken seems to be laying glittery rainbow eggs again. so if someone could help with that, that would be great. :)
I refuse to help stop that. Please ship the eggs to me (at your own expense, of course), I will be happy to take them off your hands. And, er ... if you suddenly hear of a back yard chickener becoming a millionaire selling glittery rainbow eggs, pay no attention to it. It will be fake news.

I refuse to help stop that. Please ship the eggs to me (at your own expense, of course), I will be happy to take them off your hands. And, er ... if you suddenly hear of a back yard chickener becoming a millionaire selling glittery rainbow eggs, pay no attention to it. It will be fake news.
Understood. i will send them to you right away :D

I tried incubating glittery eggs last year. They hatched as unicorn chicks, they pooped tons of glitters that went all over my house as dust, never again:barnie

Exactly. I mean, its sad how people have such lack of knowledge of them. But, my chicken seems to be laying glittery rainbow eggs again. so if someone could help with that, that would be great. :)
Fact: What you feed your hens, may have an effect on yoke color! I can't remember what chicken study book I read that in, but certain diet things will cause the yokes to be green, or turn green once cooked, along with certain things causing the yokes to appear bloody.
Evidence: I read it somewhere in a chicken study book. I can't remember what book it was, or foods it said, nor have I ever fed my hens those foods to see if it was true or not. :idunno

I tried incubating glittery eggs last year. They hatched as unicorn chicks, they pooped tons of glitters that went all over my house as dust, never again:barnie
No worries. I'll brood them in my special glitter-proof rainbow brooder! This is gonna be great! (Rubs hands together gleefully and cackles with joy.)

Back
Top Bottom