Chicken Names- whats your chickens name?

B]
this is Barraak

I have a Sussex hen every time I reach under her for her egg or if she sees me taking her egg she yells Help so I call her Help . The neighbors probably thinks I'm killing her when I go into the coop . She is so loud. she is standing beside spike the rooster.

I haven't actually got my chickens yet but am planning to call them -

Delilah - White Silkie
Samson - White Silkie

Sergio - Amberlink
Tweedy - Amberlink

Bobcatdan, is the EE on the left a bantam? And is your's a Black Copper Maran? She looks nothing like mine. How old is she there?

Here she is yesterday at two weeks

One week

Two days old

Last edited:
We got new babies on Monday. Our last batch had old lady names, this time we went with places we'd like to visit or have been.

The 3 Red Cross breeds are, Wai"Kiki", Kerry (after Co. Kerry in Ireland), & Cay (half Moon Cay, Bahamas)
2 white rocks are Italy & Liberty
2 Silkies are Fiji & Lucky Seven
Bantam Cochin is Taloola after a town in L.A.

I have three beautiful little chicks named Beatrice, Mackenzie and Keisha. You could name them after Disney Princesses or your favourite television show.

I have 11 beautiful chickens and three Lovely ducklings!
The ducks are Mackenzie, Fern, and Winifred
Thechickens are Minerva Louise, Amanda, Amelia Bedelia, Einstein, Pinky tuscadero, Leather Tuscadero (Chubb chubbs), Bonita, Yoda (my bantam duccle roo), Supercalafragalisticexpealidocious or Flo for short, and last but not least LAvern and Shirley my 2 Hubbard Commet sisters!

I got 3 Barred Rock hens last Thursday. I figured their names should be after rock bands or stones/precious gems/rocks etc...
Their names are Fairburn, Opal and Garnet :)
Opal is the queen bee of the three.
Garnet is the beauty queen.
Fairburn is the runt queen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom