chicken names!

cornishbantamfarm

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 4, 2011
hope, bc canada
hi every one!please help me with naming my birds!!!

15 week old cockeral- white laced red cornish bantam, very pretty, protects the ladys and very freindly and adventurus!

6- 15 week old white laced red cornish bantam pullets- all very pretty, freindly, bright!

1 rhode island red pullet (same age as cockeral) okay this girl is very curious, loves to sit on my shoulder in the coop and of cousre stands out from the cornish bantams!

2 non bearded white silkie pullets 10 weeks old

1 non beared black silkie pullet 10 weeks old

and 5 sex link hens

yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick:yiipchick

Boys-- Rango, Tex, Stan the Man
smile.png
Big Red or Big Rick, Reggie, Ro-Joe
Girl-- Martha, Vonda, Suzie, Tara, Harriet, Hilary, Henrietta
smile.png

These are some names I came up with
smile.png
Hope they are good!!

Shannon
D.gif

actually have 6 more game chicks that need some names too, thinking up new groups, let you know, only 4 days old so I still have time, they took their first bug from me today.
bugsy wugsy itsy bitsy 2 more to go

Last edited:
Cockerels- Ashton, Asher, BB, Gar, Congo, Bongo lol, Little Roo, Squak- Funny names eh? lol
lol.png

Pullets- (I named one of my sex-links raptor, lol) Puff, Ellie, Pudu, Tigress, I'm not good at this.
roll.png

Last edited:
Achickenwrangler#1 :

actually have 6 more game chicks that need some names too, thinking up new groups, let you know, only 4 days old so I still have time, they took their first bug from me today.
bugsy wugsy itsy bitsy 2 more to go

Name one Spider!
lol.png

hmmmm, they do love love love them:gig Mamma hen is Quennie - how original, mostly cause she crowned me a good one with the first batch - ouch, she was going for the dog so I had to overlook that,
spidy spinster fangs and venom, leaper and ...

dadddy long legs!
smile.png

Last edited:
The list is endless. I go for names that are beautiful and respectful. Ours are Ruthie, Greta and Flora.

I name mine based on personality and looks. For instance, I have one who's a cross but she is so prim and proper and a beautiful buff color. She's Martha Stewart. Then I have Thelma & Louise, the infamous BR sisters, Inga & Olga (Russian Orloffs), and one bantam... Thumbelina!
love.gif
My original girls are: Pattie, Little, Marcie (short for Marsala), and Henrietta.

Naming them is part of the fun isn't it??
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom