Chicken Nest Boxes shipped fully assembled.

gafarmwomanPam

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 6, 2009
Georgia
Hi Everyone,
We have a farm in rural Georgia. My husband has always love to built things.
For years he has made metal chicken nest boxes. (along with other stuff)
He came up with an original ideal about making wire fold up roost to ship the whole box assembled!
38540_img_0801.jpg

We recently started selling them on-line. HenPals Chicken Nest Boxes . http://henpals.mybisi.com/

I
never dreamed in 4-5 short months we would sell over 200. I am very proud of the workmanship my husband puts into each one of the nest boxes.
38540_img_1957.jpg

I appreciate your interest and the opportunity to tell you about our nest boxes.

Have a great day.
gafarmwomanPam

Oh wow, I love these. I was just telling my husband today that I want to get metal ones since they are easier to clean. And mites and other little bugs can get into them. I will have to wait until next payday, but I want to buy the 6 nest one. These look great!

These are lovely and affordable! I don't need any, but will post people in your direction if I hear of need!

Good hubby!

Thank-you! They are easy to clean and have removable bottoms too.
You can also fold up the roost if you have chickens trying to sleep and make a mess in the nest holes.

I appreciate your interest.

I added this to my favorites for my nest boxes for later this year....

by the way, if you and your husband ever swings by new York, I have tons of stuff he can build here...................................he can build till his heart's content........
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom