Chicken Newbie

daisygurl41

Chirping
Aug 7, 2020
Greetings!
I am a new chicken keeper and am really enjoying it. I have 2 (both hens) Ameraucanas and 2 (one rooster, one hen) Buff Orpingtons. We are picking up 2 Barred Rock hens tonight to add to the mix. We have no other pets (other than worms), so this is a real treat for me to have something to take care of. We live in a rural part of North Carolina, but in a neighborhood. A few of our neighbors also have chooks. Other hobbies are gardening, reading, and walking (me, not the chooks).
Thank you for providing this resource. I'm sure it will come in very handy! daisy

Attachments

• IMG_2710.JPG
    IMG_2710.JPG
    915.2 KB · Views: 8
Greetings!
I am a new chicken keeper and am really enjoying it. I have 2 (both hens) Ameraucanas and 2 (one rooster, one hen) Buff Orpingtons. We are picking up 2 Barred Rock hens tonight to add to the mix. We have no other pets (other than worms), so this is a real treat for me to have something to take care of. We live in a rural part of North Carolina, but in a neighborhood. A few of our neighbors also have chooks. Other hobbies are gardening, reading, and walking (me, not the chooks).
Thank you for providing this resource. I'm sure it will come in very handy! daisy

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom