Chicken newbie

Kaitgray89

In the Brooder
Mar 22, 2023
Upstate SC
Hi everyone! I have been debating on getting chickens off and on since around 2019 or so. One of my coworkers decided to get some so I'm taking the leap! I've been doing a lot of research and I'm the kind of person that feels like there is no such thing as knowing too much about something like this. It is just my husband and I, along with our 3 cats and 2 dogs. My husband is just letting me do whatever and is using his mechanical engineering expertise to build my coop. I have decided to start my flock with Salmon Faverolles, 5 chicks, all female. Be prepared to be assaulted by questions!

Hi everyone! I have been debating on getting chickens off and on since around 2019 or so. One of my coworkers decided to get some so I'm taking the leap! I've been doing a lot of research and I'm the kind of person that feels like there is no such thing as knowing too much about something like this. It is just my husband and I, along with our 3 cats and 2 dogs. My husband is just letting me do whatever and is using his mechanical engineering expertise to build my coop. I have decided to start my flock with Salmon Faverolles, 5 chicks, all female. Be prepared to be assaulted by questions!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom