Chicken owner for 10+ year but new Chicken MOM

AC2AE316-E940-4745-9B51-16A9FDBFF730.jpeg

We are really happy you’ve joined us! If you need further assistance in finding the answers, let us know, or start your own thread.

Hello chicken lovers: I have owned chickens on the farm for over 10+ years however just recently I have become more of a chicken mom. I love my chickens they all have names. I did not start naming them till recently. I have had broody chickens and have hatched babies 2 times each summer. Last year I had 4 clutches with 4 different hens. It was insane next year will be different. I have 8 hens that have always laid, only 2 are new to the flock. I joined because I am having some issues and hope to get answers here.
:welcome

if you need some of the abbreviations on here spelled out, check this out...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/what-do-these-initials-mean-find-out-here.74375/

Hello chicken lovers: I have owned chickens on the farm for over 10+ years however just recently I have become more of a chicken mom. I love my chickens they all have names. I did not start naming them till recently. I have had broody chickens and have hatched babies 2 times each summer. Last year I had 4 clutches with 4 different hens. It was insane next year will be different. I have 8 hens that have always laid, only 2 are new to the flock. I joined because I am having some issues and hope to get answers here.
what are the issues you are having? The people on here are very friendly and very helpful.

what are the issues you are having? The people on here are very friendly and very helpful.[/QUOTE
Well at the moment I am having laying issues that I have never had. Also rooster issues which I have never dealt with. Just thought is would be nice to have someone to bounce stuff off of. I have had baby chickens for years but have had problems but no one to ask questions. Thanks for the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom