Chicken parkour

She makes it to the roost at night so I think she can see. They have nest boxes. They do have some squabbles but od think getting out of the coop would get her some relief.

I roo thought it looks like a cat with a laser pointer. Maybe some dusty cobwebs hanging there.

I don't know if she is eating. I'll have to worm her.

I inherited my dad's flock of 30 some. I can't tell them all apart. I guess I'll need to do some more monitoring. I'm not even sure if it's every single day. I will investigate mire.

So many great ideas.

I brought 30 ish chickens home this past June. They can def get bishy with each other but I would think she would leave the run. They have access to a pasture. I have 2 coops my original flock has one and my dad's chickens went into a different coop. They have nest boxes but ya know some do come over to my other coop to lay. Maybe I need to add more.

There are dust webs up on that wall so maybe she thinks it's food. I also learned she does give it a break. She wasn't doing it today. It's hard on the eating thing because I cant tell them apart. I went out today with worms to see if she would eat and she wasn't do if it.

She’s a Rhode Island Red and she is looking for a way out of the coop.
I should do a movie of the coop but on the other side of these hay bails is a hardwire run where she can see the pasture. I would think that would be where she would be trying to get out. Just trying to think like a chicken. I've had a many a chicken get stuck with the door wide open before so I get this could be a possibility for sure.

She seems to have given it a rest for now. I have 2 roos in that coop and one of them also hides behind these bails of hay whenever main roo is around so maybe she is trying to get away from him. Next time I'm gonna make a note of what is going in around her better.

Back
Top Bottom