Pics

PippinTheChicken

🧡🤍💙
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Thread Title Band

before I get to it, I've seen @cluckmecoop7 and @CrazyCochin on a few RPs so you'll have to help me with how this works! thanks!

RULES

Remember the BYC roleplay rules before playing.
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

STORY

Once, there was a large flock of happy chickens living in the countryside. Jerry the rooster was the protector of his hens, he was very proud of his flock.
Every night, they would all go into the coop together and roost happily until morning.

One day, Jerry fell off the roost and hurt his leg- and he was taken in the house to get treated. He was healing smoothly and was doing well.
Without a protector, many flock members were being involved in predator attacks, soon enough, a third of the flock was gone.
One night, a fox broke into the coop, the last flock members were taken.

Jerry finally healed and came outside for the first time in weeks, happy to see his hens again!
But they were gone.

Jerry needs his flock- will you join him?

HOW TO JOIN

to join Jerry's flock, fill in a character form. BTW po means pecking order.
PO RANKS: 2 top spots, 2 more protector spots (roos only), 3 bottom spots, 2 mammas, unlimited middle spots.

NAME:
BREED\APPEARANCE:
PO RANK:
FLOCK (Jerry's flock or enemy):
OTHER INFO:

ENEMY FLOCK

the enemy flock are aggressive, mean hens & roosters. They are a lost flock who live in the woods near Jerry's coop. They are jealous of Jerry and his flock because they have a home.
All they want is to get rid of Jerry's flock- they were responsible for a few of the disappearances in jerry's old flock!

Okay! enjoy! if you have any questions PM me or ask them here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-rp-q-a.1480522/

Last edited:
NAME: Jerry

PERSONALITY: Caring and protective, loves his flock
BREED\APPEARANCE: Light Brahma
PO RANK: PROTECTOR
FLOCK (Jerry's flock or enemy): Jerry's
OTHER INFO: he still has a limp from his leg injury, this slows him down a bit

1625678682983.png

Last edited:
before I get to it, I've seen @cluckmecoop7 and @CrazyCochin on a few RPs so you'll have to help me with how this works! thanks!

RULES

Remember the BYC roleplay rules before playing.

STORY

Once, there was a large flock of happy chickens living in the countryside. Jerry the rooster was the protector of his hens, he was very proud of his flock.
Every night, they would all go into the coop together and roost happily until morning.

One day, Jerry fell off the roost and hurt his leg- and he was taken in the house to get treated. He was healing smoothly and was doing well.
Without a protector, many flock members were being involved in predator attacks, soon enough, a third of the flock was gone.
One night, a fox broke into the coop, the last flock members were taken.

Jerry finally healed and came outside for the first time in weeks, happy to see his hens again!
But they were gone.

Jerry needs his flock- will you join him?

HOW TO JOIN

to join Jerry's flock, fill in a character form. BTW po means pecking order.
PO RANKS: 2 top spots, 2 more protector spots (roos only), 3 bottom spots, 2 mammas, unlimited middle spots.

NAME:
BREED\APPEARANCE:
PO RANK:
FLOCK (Jerry's flock or enemy):
OTHER INFO:

ENEMY FLOCK

the enemy flock are aggressive, mean hens & roosters. They are a lost flock who live in the woods near Jerry's coop. They are jealous of Jerry and his flock because they have a home.
All they want is to get rid of Jerry's flock- they were responsible for a few of the disappearances in jerry's old flock!

Okay! enjoy! if you have any questions PM me or ask them here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-rp-q-a.1480522/

Members

Jerry's flock

Enemy flock
This sounds awesome! What roles are open? :) :D

NAME: Bootsie (Meaning pretty one)

PERSONALITY: Can be cocky at times, love to flirt with the hens, but doesn't have the gut to fight for himself.
BREED\APPEARANCE: 1/2 Standard Buff Brahma and 1/2 red bantam cochin, super fluffy feet, and bright orange eyes.
PO RANK: middle (I suppose since he's young) He would like to become a protector someday.
OTHER INFO: Him in real life:

3745754F-FE29-4AAC-81AE-83003745E240.jpeg

(great work Pippin!)

NAME: Bootsie (Meaning pretty one)

PERSONALITY: Can be cocky at times, love to flirt with the hens, but doesn't have the gut to fight for himself.
BREED\APPEARANCE: 1/2 Standard Buff Brahma and 1/2 red bantam cochin, super fluffy feet, and bright orange eyes.
PO RANK: middle (I suppose since he's young) He would like to become a protector someday.
OTHER INFO: Him in real life:

View attachment 2750950
(great work Pippin!)
Welcome to the flock Bootsie! I can train you to become a protector

NAME: Jerry

PERSONALITY: Caring and protective, loves his flock
BREED\APPEARANCE: Light Brahma
PO RANK: PROTECTOR
OTHER INFO: he still has a limp from his leg injury, this slows him down a bit

View attachment 2750737