Chicken Run

jojo54

Songster
Aug 24, 2009
BC Canada
We just watched the movie Chicken Run. OMG! I've watched it before with the grandkids but not since I've had chickens. It was so much funnier. The people who made it had chciken knowledge! I saw several of my chickens in it. Great fun.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

"I dont want to be a pie... I dont like gravy"

Haha, funny stuff! Love it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UP TO THREE NOW YIPPEE!!
Lily (AustralorpX)
Eve (White LeghornX)
Ginger (ISA Brown)

You have a GINGER!!
clap.gif
Does she escape? LOL! I have one escape artist that flies over the fence to lay her egg next door and then flies back over. We call her Greeny because I painted a bit of green paint on her so we could tell her apart and try to stop this nonsense but now I think we will call her Ginger.​

Quote:
You have a GINGER!!
clap.gif
Does she escape? LOL! I have one escape artist that flies over the fence to lay her egg next door and then flies back over. We call her Greeny because I painted a bit of green paint on her so we could tell her apart and try to stop this nonsense but now I think we will call her Ginger.

she escaped twice.. She was quite happy to sleep in her pen the first night, but as soon as the sun came up she went exploring
th.gif
thankfully she was so very friendly and bonded to me instantly, so I didnt have any trouble catching her... Sassy little critter LOVES jumping on my shoulder when I let them out of the pen in the morning

We own a copy on DVD. The kids love it and sometimes fight over who is going to watch it in their room at bed time. I don't know why they fight as they only watch half an hour of it and then they are off in LaLa land and I have to go turn it off.

Back
Top Bottom