Chicken sitter here!

Hey All!
New to this group, and looking forward to getting to know the community.
I'm not in a place to own chickens at the moment, and so I chickensit for friends when they're out of town, need to work late, etc. (Not looking for more gigs! Lol)
I'm also a landscaper, and so I enjoy creating rich environments for people and animals. Our big project for the summer, however, is painting the house.
Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Take care,
Jennifer (Madison, Wisconsin, USA)
Hey, do you know any chicken sitters in Brooklyn, or where I can find one?

Hey All!
I'm not in a place to own chickens at the moment, and so I chickensit for friends when they're out of town, need to work late, etc. (Not looking for more gigs! Lol)
I'm also a landscaper, and so I enjoy creating rich environments for people and animals. Our big project for the summer, however, is painting the house.
Take care,
Hey, do you know any chicken sitters in Brooklyn, or where I can find one?

A7A3D450-170C-44D6-92FC-9F94E08F7AAB.jpeg

Hey All!
Take care,
Chicken sitting is how I got started! Now I’m a proud mama to 15 week-old chicks! Welcome to BYC! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom