chicken sitting weird is she sick?

I'll send some more she had drank milk in the last one that's why it is so white and that was may 5th her poop also has a very fowl smell different from normal. sometimes it smells gross like a worm and others it smells like a wound would It was very mucusy before the wormer now it's just very watery and less mucus I think
I bathe her once a year for mites and fleas and suck and to get any sticky grime thanks for the advice
Those photos are what you posted on another thread last week. Can you get some photos of what the poop looks like today?
Photos of the inside of her beak too please.

What do you feed?
How long have you had this hen?

I would not give her any more milk. Feed her normal balanced poultry feed, see that she's drinking fresh plain water. Only give her a very small amount of treats once daily, she needs to be eating her poultry feed the majority of the time.

Check her crop in the morning - it should be empty before she eats/drinks.

Those photos are what you posted on another thread last week. Can you get some photos of what the poop looks like today?
Photos of the inside of her beak too please.

What do you feed?
How long have you had this hen?

I would not give her any more milk. Feed her normal balanced poultry feed, see that she's drinking fresh plain water. Only give her a very small amount of treats once daily, she needs to be eating her poultry feed the majority of the time.

Check her crop in the morning - it should be empty before she eats/drinks.
her crop was empty this morning so no sour crop and yeah those are the photos she eats her food unless it's some table scraps like yogurt or fruits she drinks water with vitamins probiotics as well as some apple cider vinegar I've had this hen for 2 years and almost 5 months I cant get a photo of inside her beak she squirms tok much but I have looked inside it and theres no yellownstuf her tongues belittle yellow but it might be normal I was feeding just some generic feed i found at walmart that had de mixed in it but I switched to a manna pro dumor mix

Back
Top Bottom