Chicken Slushie CONTEST!

Pics
Thanks!😁 She was supposed to be a brown leghorn when I got her at tsc .... Awesome that she wasn't! That was like when I got my d'uccles, I didn't even know what she was for a while, and we had been trying to get one.😊
Yea that happened to me too... even Esmeralda, my new polish, she was in the PULLET bin with her little polish roo siblings.. thought they were leftover bantams, and she's a giant! 😆 but i love her and she's so pretty 😍

And she is huge too! Plus she's only 6 months. I don't know if she will grow any more or not...maybe a tiny bit more. (But imagine like double or triple the size of an EE! That's how big she is now)
Exactly!! Esmeralda is only 7 weeks and wayyyy bigger than my d'uccles and bantam cochin! I don't even know how big she will get to!!

Quick reminder that I was asked to do! 😉
😆 oh they would love a slushie right now! We have moved, but i couldn't get litter or anything i normally have (although i just finally found a new location to buy from).. so they have a slushie poopie pile they are sitting in instead 😟 ill be washing their coop out and giving them bubble baths today.

But!! Their new run is being built!! So slushies for everyone soon enough!! 🍏🍉

Back
Top Bottom