CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

Quote:
I cant wait to bring the baby there - bring him on the slide !!! WOOO-HOOOO !!!! We were thinking about going soon !!! Got the camper reg the other day now it needs to go to the camper fixer place to get a few things fixed (normal wear stuff) Keep me updated on the date you go and I'll see whats going on. My friend is coming up sometime in Aug also to go camping there.

i will, and i wont say anything to mr wonderful and mario, so they will be surprised. you should hear mr wonderful screaming going down the slide!! its, well, like a girl

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

I want to see and hear video !! hahahahaha

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

I want to see and hear video !! hahahahaha

no, you really dont! people stare at the slide waiting to see what idiot falls out of the slide! it is so embarassing
roll.png

Quote:
OMG !!!!! That's BAD !!!! I just remembered I WON'T be around July, Aug or Sep. Yah, so I cant come up !!! Yah !!! LOL !!!
tongue.png

(I'm going to take a video on my phone so Gypsy can see) and so I can send in to the funniest video place and make big $$

Quote:
GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! He wears a SPEEDO ?????
sickbyc.gif
I'm NOT coming to see you (you couldn't give me enough silkies to get me to see that) So sorry, I just cant !!!! I have a baby and will NOT scare him like that
hit.gif
plus I will die !!! I am doing my best right now not to fall off my chair !! again.....
sickbyc.gif

I am SOOOO sorry for you !!! you poor thing
hugs.gif

sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I just sprayed my lap top with coffee lmao

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
And i'm falling off my chair !!!! What a trio we make huh ???
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom