CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

Quote:
oh god
hide.gif

Thought I smelled smoke!~
hugs.gif

Quote:
they lucked out with that mama duck!! LOL

Wish I could build things even 1/4 as nice as Greg! I've gotta get something set up for my silkies!

Quote:
oh god
hide.gif

hugs.gif

Guess I should have read all the posts before making mine...LOL Sorry to be "Pete the repeat!"

i myself have a little project for greg. i got a nice rabbit cage from gypsy and the little house doesnt have the cover, so i am hoping i can bring it to the swap and he can measure and work his magic! LOL
fl.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif

Guess I should have read all the posts before making mine...LOL Sorry to be "Pete the repeat!"

PETE!!!

Quote:
I have no doubt that he can come up with something to make it work. I think he could build a house of sticks and still make it look beautiful!

Quote:

PETE!!!

That is my new nickname..... just call me "Pete"
frow.gif

Quote:
I may bring one of my youngins for you to check out Wendy... it's the black that we thought was going to frizzle nicely~~~ I am not sure what (I think he) is. I haven't done well with the straight runs.... If anyone wants help picking out roo's when they are day olds-- come see Pete the addict!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I may bring one of my youngins for you to check out Wendy... it's the black that we thought was going to frizzle nicely~~~ I am not sure what (I think he) is. I haven't done well with the straight runs.... If anyone wants help picking out roo's when they are day olds-- come see Pete the addict!!!!!!!!

that is funny, and helpful. have some straight runs for you to sex then!

Back
Top Bottom