CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

Here are my pics......

This is Forest baby #1 (I like this one but she's missing a toe) Still the cutest !!! ~FOR SALE~ Will discount for missing toe, LOL !!!

13013_baby_aiden_093.jpg

This is Forest baby #2 ~FOR SALE ALSO~

13013_baby_aiden_100.jpg

Ohhh and Wendy what do you think this is ??? It's from your eggs !! Could it be a pure silkie or does Forest make babies this color ?? I LIKE this one !!!! ~NOT FOR SALE YET~

13013_baby_aiden_113.jpg

13013_baby_aiden_110.jpg

13013_baby_aiden_109.jpg

Will have a list of chicks tomorrow, Jen gave me the list but I lost it !!! I know I'm a dumb @$$
th.gif

From what I can think of off the top of my head there will be...

Fav's, Cochins, a few silkies, RIR pullets, Golden Comet pullets, some Keets, uhmmm..... This is hard...... Forest babies, Polish, Silkie mixes, think there might be a few d'uccles, Will get the rest tomorrow. If you want me to hold any PM me !!!

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
keets as in guinea keets? if so i will get back with you when I know how many I need.( for friends that is) Noo NOo not for me I hate the noise.

Quote:
keets as in guinea keets? if so i will get back with you when I know how many I need.( for friends that is) Noo NOo not for me I hate the noise.

Yes guinea keets, Gotta love em !! Let me know, Ill get a final count as to how many we have !!

I have an offer for all the crazy egg people out there. for the rest of the month I will be selling eggs. silkie/showgirl eggs are one dollar each. all the girls that are not sitting on eggs are with my white roo. I will not be able to tell if the eggs are silkie or showgirl so that will be a surprise. silkie cross eggs are fifty cents each. my big girls are with my splash roo. pm me with how many of which you would like and I will start a list. the only thing I ask is that if you want less than 6 it is bring your own box. I will even sell you 1 if that is all you want.

Back
Top Bottom