CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

would anyone be interested in 2 3 week old turkeys and 7 or 8 meat chickens??? my friend decided she doesn't have the time to take care of them.. and possible 2 3 week old pullets (dont know the breed)

Quote:
I LOVE the blue eyes on this last one! How are their temperaments? Are they cuddlers?

I'm so excited it's ridiculous... A few of you have a couple of the types I'm looking for, so I don't think I'm going to make it out of there empty handed (like that was ever even a chance!).

Does anyone have bantam buff bramas around this area?

YAY!

I may be heading up that way arm be darn I have to sell off some of these chicks, I have 3 bators going with call ducks and turkeys plus more banntams lol I am running out of brooders, oh and did I mention the 2 broody brats out in the coop>??
ugh babies galore again .

Quote:
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

i was just out in the coop selling some chicks and i hear this weird noise! is it in the coop or out? what the heck is it, so i follow it. its a tiny serama rooster chick "trying" to crow!
roll.png

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

I love those first few attempted crows , you just stand there going
hu.gif
what was that
funniest I ever heard was a little Silkie who wasnt even old enough to know how to crow, trying to crow, I looked around wondering who was strangling him ( esppecially since I was positive it was a her)

Quote:
I LOVE the blue eyes on this last one! How are their temperaments? Are they cuddlers?

I'm so excited it's ridiculous... A few of you have a couple of the types I'm looking for, so I don't think I'm going to make it out of there empty handed (like that was ever even a chance!).

Does anyone have bantam buff bramas around this area?

YAY!

D'uccle are very tame just like a cochin, they like attention. With being held as a chick they will love to be cuddled.

Back
Top Bottom