CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

well , the excitement in me when it first hatched was like wow, then i saw its feet. so i knew it wasnt a silkie, it was a forest, although, forest has black skin and black toes. i think. anyway i am almost 90% sure its a sizzle. it isnt a polish. but i know what you mean, they have that really round look
like the other chick here
chicks013.jpg

a good look at feet of fizz
SDC10134.jpg

Fizz is missing toes,his legs are black and half his toes are black but the ends of his toes are pink/white....

Last edited:
i am known for that. we had a man stop by that saw one of my funky chickens at someones house and came wanting one of his own. so i have this cute white crested black polish frizzle for him. just need to get it so it doesnt need heat.

gee, i will try and get a pic of that up here sometime.

everyone will have to go to shay for them from now on though, no funky polish for me

Last edited:
Quote:
i see your on caller id but i dont know if it is too late to call, we went out, smelled a skunk and so we were closing up coops, sorry about that.

I am getting annoyed beyond repair here.
Thunders Mother lives acrossed the street now and gee guess what happens when you put an unspayed female next to an un altered male, yep you guessed it she is in aa full blown heat, all she has done all day is cry and howl right along with the big( and I mean massive Male)

whats really got me cranky is this dog in heat is going to attract all kinds of Male dogs from as far away as they can smell and hear her. I am so ticked right now, this means NO SLEEPING till these brain dead idiots either breed her or bring her inside. I am sitting up with the 410 and one of the larger shot guns, first dog near my coops and its done for.
and then what I am going to do isnt even going to be kind and conciderate, one dog breaks in and they will pay for repairs and any lost lives,
I am so freakin done with stupid.

Quote:
Okay shay... I'm smitten with that blue-eyed cutie in the last picture... is that one available? If so, can I have you hold it for me to p/u on Sat morning?

Btw, I've had sugar gliders too and they're the best...
smile.png

barnie.gif
oh, what fun, that was me last night, but not dogs it was cats, my cats kittens are what 7 weeks old and the father cat was screaming outside, he almost came in the cat door, and i was ready to let him fly
smack.gif
. today is her spay appointment and i wasnt missing that for anything, wasnt letting her out for nothing!! and all they did was scream. wonderful isnt it not

Back
Top Bottom