CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

Quote:
Doesn't sound like neighbors I would get along with too well! I guess that's why I only have one whose house I can even see from here.

As far as I am concerned I have been here 15 years, they havent even rented that place for 6 months , they can take their stupid and move the heck out.

Once upon a time we had smart neighbors, sure the good ones get the heck out of dodge and rent to brain dead fools

Quote:
What color kittens? Hmmmmmmmm
big_smile.png

all are spoken for, but gypsy has some!!

I think there is one solid black and one black and white not spoken for, they will be ready on or around july 5th.

In about 2.2 I am going out with the 250wt white light and see how they like the roosters crowing half the freakin night.
but then again if they are not paying any attention to the dog they certainly will never hear the roosters,
barnie.gif

Quote:
Jen and I have a "funky" polish for anyone who wants one, LOL !!! Hatched right from Wendys eggs
lol.png
got a frizzle polish with 5 toes on each foot !! Would that be "normal"?? hmmmm
roll.png

hey guys look what daddy duck did for his new "little girls"
mychickens412.jpg

mychickens413.jpg

mychickens414.jpg

this building went up in 2 days! my coop is not done from a year ago! these are 3 very lucky little girls. it does my heart good to watch daddy duck take care of them!

I will tell him you said so. he is putting up a big dog kennel off the screen part so they can have room to move around. he has been wanting runner ducks sense last fall.

here are some of the birds I will have with me
mychickens417.jpg

this is a barnvelder. they make dark copper brown eggs
mychickens422.jpg

this is a splash orpington
mychickens431.jpg

I believe this one to be a cross between a black sex link and an ee.
mychickens388.jpg

silkies
mychickens344.jpg

showgirls

Back
Top Bottom