CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

I'm actually coming from southern maine... should take me an hour and fifteen minutes i think?

does anyone know how to price things? I'm completely clueless I've never done this before!

Quote:
i have a few white leghorns and a few red sexlinks that are mostly feathered. we have already spoken in pm's and emails. i am in desperate need!! LOL

hu.gif
idunno.gif
where is everyone?

Just got back from the swap. Quite a few people there. Of course we didn't come home empty handed. I am sorry I can't remember everyones names but we came home with some gold laced cochins, some buff orpintons and also a free roo, some cochins, & some silkie/brahama crosses.
woot.gif
this turned out to be a real good birthday. Thanks everyone. We can't wait for the one in Chichester now.
thumbsup.gif

almost forgot, my daughter got a bunny too!

Last edited:
WOW! What a great show. Our first time selling a few of the chicks I had available and we sold out.

Of course we came back with more than what we went with but that was alright since it filled a niche that we needed for our polish chickens.

It was great meeting everyone there from BYC and new people that came to see what a chicken swap ws all about.

bob

Back
Top Bottom