CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
SEE YOU ALL AT THE SWAP
thumbsup.gif

I will be getting up in the wee hours of the morning to talk myself out of some of my silkie chicks. I will have a 3 month old buff for sure. I have 20 that I have been raising to replenish my breeding stock. all are 6 weeks and under. I have blue,splash,black,and partridge. don't know how many I will part with tomorrow but I will try to bring a few.
I will have frizzles and a couple polish too. I have an outstanding rumpless splash aracauna roo that I am probably going to bring . he is 5 or 6 months old and very good natured.

I have some inside info on the dessert and it sounds yummie.

just got finished settling in my 2 new silkie roos. I got a show quality white and a beautiful buff to add to my next years breeding program.

well, the bbq was fantastic. we had chicken that would melt in your mouth with all the
'fixins". the dessert was to die for. chocolate cake with a sweet raspberry filling,with cheesecake over the filling and a fresh raspberry on top.

the raffle had a first and second place winner. both winners were very excited and surprised when notifyed. first place lady screamed when she found out.
lau.gif

we had people come from all over including vermont..

what a fun day.

Quote:
We missed you guys
hit.gif
It's just not the same without you and Donny
th.gif

We had a great day also... Both swaps were great, we sold TONS !!!!!

See yah all next weekend. Tilton is one of my favorite swaps
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
We missed you guys
hit.gif
It's just not the same without you and Donny
th.gif

We had a great day also... Both swaps were great, we sold TONS !!!!!

See yah all next weekend. Tilton is one of my favorite swaps
yippiechickie.gif

cheryl, we all miss you guys. you need to move back.
fl.gif

heather, my white roo is in quaranteen with 2 muscovies and a couple pullets. there was no adjustment needed. everyone loves him. the first night he slept up against the big muscovy drake. my cochin pullet follows him around with stars in her eyes. thanks for my pretty boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom