CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time hatching eggs with kids at school. Not to easy at getting temp. right. Lol

I am hatching with my students, too! With any luck, we'll have a handful of baby chicks in the classroom next week. :jumpy

What are you using for an incubator? I invested in the Brinsea Mini Advance this year. It has been great! Holds temp perfectly and the turning feature is great for overnight/weekends/vacation. Definitely recommend putting it in your science budget for future hatches if you can! Good luck with your hatch! What grade do you teach?

Hello! I would like to pick up a couple of laying or close to laying pullets at this coming Sundays swap. I would like to get a rare breed or two if possible. Any way to find out what kind of juvenile chickens will be available?

I will not be vending at this weekends swaps as they are 80 & 90 miles away respectively. I will be attending the one in Milford at Tractor Supply next weekend and expect to have young pullets including Americanas (EEs), Polish, Spitzhauben and Red Sex Links. Please PM me with interest so I may reserve these for you.

Last edited:
I
I will not be vending at this weekends swaps as they are 80 & 90 miles away respectively. I will be attending the one in Milford at Tractor Supply next weekend and expect to have young pullets including Americanas (EEs), Polish, Spitzhauben and Red Sex Links. Please PM me with interest so I may reserve these for you.
I would love to have one or two Spitzhauben pullets. How much do they run? I've never bought chickens anywhere other than a hatchery so I'm new at this lol

We have a Hova Bator, but its the older one. We haven't used it for along time. Having a little hard time getting my settings right. But we have patients and faith it's going to work. I teach Pre-K. 1chick magnet is helping me out with our project. I'm am very grateful for all her help!
1f423.png

Good luck with your new babies.

We have a Hova Bator, but its the older one. We haven't used it for along time. Having a little hard time getting my settings right. But we have patients and faith it's going to work. I teach Pre-K. 1chick magnet is helping me out with our project. I'm am very grateful for all her help!
1f423.png

Good luck with your new babies.

I have a litter of 7 californians that are 3 weeks old right now. I breed new zealands but do not have any litters available at the moment.
how much will you be asking for them? and how far are you from Cannan,NH?
I may also be interested in your next litter of new zealanders too are they the same price?

I'll be there and looking for a couple of EE's. Please let me know how much you will be charging for them, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom