CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
love.gif
Thank U April 4 the Roo. He is SWEET, totally. My new hen Etta loves him, they R still snugging on the roost 2gether. Etta has not gotten close 2 any of the other chickens. Hubby said " Now thats a rooster " , lol He like his name.

I am happy that things are working out well
smile.png
Have you heard his attempt at a crow yet?

Quote:
love.gif
Thank U April 4 the Roo. He is SWEET, totally. My new hen Etta loves him, they R still snugging on the roost 2gether. Etta has not gotten close 2 any of the other chickens. Hubby said " Now thats a rooster " , lol He like his name.

I am happy that things are working out well
smile.png
Have you heard his attempt at a crow yet?

No, he hasn't made a peep. He & Etta R doing so well 2gether. I'll wait another wk or 2 B4 letting him out with the rest of the flock. they can all see him in that pen I bought

Howdy, Looking for the lady that was set up to April that I had my girls set up with. Sorry 4got if UR name is Jen Or heather. I am wondering how & when we can meet up. I would love the buff laced polish hen/ pullet U have. I did send an email to Jen Schofield.. I have Monday off.
caf.gif

Hi all just wanted to say we had a great time this past season doing the swap thing. We met a lot of good people, saw a heap of wonderfull birds, ducks, bunnies, turkeys, and yes a pig! Thanks Greg can't wait till next year! By the way, I'll keep our seat in Woodsville... Wayne & Char
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
It was nice to meet both of you also. I am so glad that Big Blue got such a nice home and that he is happy.
We really enjoyed doing the swaps too. It is like the people we met there and became close with are part of our family. Thanks Greg and Janet for all you guys did for us, we really appreciate it. Jenn and Heather, we will definately see you guys in the spring before we go to Texas. It just wouldn't be right if you didn't make Donny blush atleast one more time. It has really been a fun season. I am just sorry I couldn't keep all my birds. We are just glad they all went to good homes. If things don't work out going to Texas you can be sure to see us in the spring. Stay safe and warm for the winter and keep those bators going for the spring swaps.
frow.gif

Quote:
Monroe here
smile.png
and ...OH! I wish I could have gone! A PIG!!
smile.png
I'll be sure to go in the spring!
wink.png
Sounds like I missed a fun swap!
smile.png

Quote:
It was nice to meet both of you also. I am so glad that Big Blue got such a nice home and that he is happy.
We really enjoyed doing the swaps too. It is like the people we met there and became close with are part of our family. Thanks Greg and Janet for all you guys did for us, we really appreciate it. Jenn and Heather, we will definately see you guys in the spring before we go to Texas. It just wouldn't be right if you didn't make Donny blush atleast one more time. It has really been a fun season. I am just sorry I couldn't keep all my birds. We are just glad they all went to good homes. If things don't work out going to Texas you can be sure to see us in the spring. Stay safe and warm for the winter and keep those bators going for the spring swaps.
frow.gif

Good Luck 2 U & all the best 4 UR new adventure~~ may God watch over U as U travel new roads !!! Thank You

woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

Thank U E1.. The 3 swaps I went 2 I was thrilled, I got some awesome birds & great deal On cages & enclosures, even sold 2 girls ( I am a bit sad I did sell my girls, But U all know how it is ) I have 2 tell U all 1 of my babe's I had @ the swap dies this morn
sad.png
I found he dead in her box , no sign of being beaten / picked on. I am bummed , sad
sad.png

My New crooked Roo is doing awesome & Etta aka Mrs. Partridge , is so in love with him. I should B picking up a Buff laced Polish from Jen this wk end.. WooHoo !! The only a few more girl from April in the spring or so....
Thank U E1, I am so very pleased 2 have meet U all . U R all such wonderful people...
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom