CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm looking for 5-6 female pullets. Breed is flexible, basically looking for a good-natured laying hen. Mix breeds preferred. I was planning on attending the swap this saturday in merrimack if anyone thinks they have something that might fit the bill!

thanks!
we have 3 hatchery sexed pullets that will be at the swap tomorrow. they are half rhode island red and half white leghorn. they are a little over 4 months old and very friendly. if you are interested, look for blazing saddles and hopefully we will still have them. I suspect they won't last too long.

to outlawfarmer, that is so sad and horriable!!! i cant even imagine =( i got my bunny from greg or blazeing saddles at a swap in milford and she is going great, i might just be how they are raised, i would never get a pet from a pet store as they are in buisness only to make money and almost ALL thier animals are sick or end up dying. i would recommand (if your going to) get one from a breeder who actually take care for their animals. im so sorry again for your loss =(
thankyou. I try really hard to raise healthy bunnies. do you have a photo of the one you bought? I would love to see it.

WE ARE ALSO SORRY TO HERE ABOUT THE BUNNY
SEND
hugs.gif
TO THE KIDS FOR US
PM me if you want
we have LOTS OF BUNNYS ( ALL KINDS)
if you are looking for a new one
SEE YOU SOON
thumbsup.gif
so sorry to hear about your bunny. I have a brother to the white one your daughter liked so much. it is from the same litter. it looks exactly like its brother except for the addition of siamese markings. it is NOT going to the swap tomorrow.
I also have a litter of holland lops and a litter of netherland dwarfs crossed with lionhead. both parents are blue eyed whites and the whole litter is white. eyes are almost open. hoping for blue
fl.gif

Greg has a 3 good sized broad breasted bronze turkeys for tomorrow.
I will have
sultans
white silkies
1 blue silkie
1 blue showgirl
blue naked neck chickens
1 blue showgirl
1 old english hen
young old english pairs

my 4 year old named her Dara (not sure if she meant Dora?)

this is the cage i built for her she loves the different levels =)
ps the litter in the box is not wet just looks like it
gotta figure out another litter material she gets the shavings ALL over the floor when she jumps out =/

my 4 year old named her Dara (not sure if she meant Dora?)

this is the cage i built for her she loves the different levels =)
ps the litter in the box is not wet just looks like it
gotta figure out another litter material she gets the shavings ALL over the floor when she jumps out =/

Wood pellets instead of shavings make better bedding for house bunnies. Give that a try...may cut your cleanup time.

I know this is the swap link but many of you have bunny experience. Our is a netherland dwarf about 2 months old from pet store in Plymouth and Got diahrea last night. I Got some dri tail or something like that into him and gave him melted sugar water in eye dropper. Changed and cleaned all. But he is hardly moving. Any help would be great, please PM or email me or whatever. Fireweenie at yahoo.com
DISREGARD HE IS DEAD and PLYMOUTH PET say tough taco, they garuntee bunnies 7 days but not 8.
So sorry to hear about your baby! This heat has been very hard on rabbits especially! They really don't seem to take it well! I had to bring my big ones in the basement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom