Chicken Walking On Hocks After Being Stuck

Chiken10

In the Brooder
Aug 30, 2022
My Americana got stuck between her feeder and her hen box, since then she's been walking on her hocks, what should I do to help her heal?

Do you know how long she was like that? You may want to separate her in a pen or dog crate near her food and water. Start some vitamin B complex tablets 1/2 tablet daily crushed in a spoonful of water. Feed and water her if she is not taking it herself. She might have injured her back or nerves in her legs.With some time, she may be better.

Do you know how long she was like that? You may want to separate her in a pen or dog crate near her food and water. Start some vitamin B complex tablets 1/2 tablet daily crushed in a spoonful of water. Feed and water her if she is not taking it herself. She might have injured her back or nerves in her legs.With some time, she may be better.
She Was like that for max 15 hours, thank you for your help.

What brand should I buy for the Vitamin B complex tablets?

Any brand of B complex, super B, as long as it contains riboflavin and all other b vitamins. Don’t mistake b12 for b complex. Drug stores sometimes run sales.

Back
Top Bottom