Chicken with deformed body

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see pictures when you get the chance. :)

Though if you’re in college, do you have a dorm mate who could help take a picture? And are you allowed to hatch at college?

I’d like to see pictures when you get the chance. :)

Though if you’re in college, do you have a dorm mate who could help take a picture? And are you allowed to hatch at college?
I will for sure get a picture when I can! No, I do go to college and have friends, but I stay in a house where I can yes, have chickens. My phone will show up in the next few weeks and I will have my friend take a pic when I can! Although I think I'm gonna put the poor baby down. So so sorry I can't get a picture right now! I am trying. I gotta get back to class so I won't be talking for a few minutes but I can try to take a pic tonight when I get to my house! I get to go home early cause I told my teachers about my chickens... lucky me haha!

I will for sure get a picture when I can! No, I do go to college and have friends, but I stay in a house where I can yes, have chickens. My phone will show up in the next few weeks and I will have my friend take a pic when I can! Although I think I'm gonna put the poor baby down. So so sorry I can't get a picture right now! I am trying. I gotta get back to class so I won't be talking for a few minutes but I can try to take a pic tonight when I get to my house! I get to go home early cause I told my teachers about my chickens... lucky me haha!
Sharing all this info seems weird in an emergency situation. I have to put her down.

Ok. What device are you using? On a laptop you can usually take a picture, though it’s trickier and doesn’t look as nice.

Chicken deformities are usually caused by high incubation temperatures or genetics. I would consider putting her down, depending on severity.

I use my iPhone. I am hurrying to my house to check on them since it's my break and I think I will just have to put her down. I have been checking on them every hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom