Chicken with one swollen eye. HELP!!

Hello, is it definiately MG because her eye has completely cleared up? No bubbles no anything and I only washed her eye with saline solution 8-9hrs ago? There's no swelling,she's eating and drinking, no sneezing etc... when I first noticed her swollen eye there weren't any bubbles except when I started checking around the eye and touching the swollen area and under her eyes.
Not certain. If you have the luxury of time to wait it out and observe, that would be your best option.

Not certain. If you have the luxury of time to wait it out and observe, that would be your best option.
Update: her eye is completely fine. Cleared up shes flying and doing everything she'd normally do. So far i've been monitoring her and she's only sneezed once. I don't think it's MG, she bubbles only showed up after I was examining her eyes and squishing the swollen under eye to check to wounds or pus. She's perfectly fine now. I'm assuming it was just something to do with one of the other pullets pecking her or her scratching her eye too hard or dust in her eye. I'm giving her another eye wash and letting her sleep alone at night. Will give updates tomorrow morning :)

Back
Top Bottom