chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
God is good, Isabel! He had His hand on you and your family the whole time.
hugs.gif

Oh, sis, I'm SOOOOOOOOO sad right now!
hit.gif
My heart is breaking for you and the parents of those sweet little babies.
hugs.gif

~Alex

Same here. Thanks
smile.png

Same here. Thanks
smile.png
hugs.gif

yeah. There's nothing like knowing you lived through something that could have ended with severe injury or death.
There was a time when we were a few minutes late to get on the road, and my dad was really upset about it. Well, at some point on the highway, we came upon an accident that had just happened and people were being taken in helicopters.
hit.gif
It was on the news that night that 2 had been killed in the collision. If we had been just a little earlier, we could have been in the middle of that accident. We were thanking Jesus for our safety and praying for the families of those who had passed away at the same time.

Lily, your pictures are incredible! You definitely have great photography skills!
thumbsup.gif

~Alex

hugs.gif

There was a time when we were a few minutes late to get on the road, and my dad was really upset about it. Well, at some point on the highway, we came upon an accident that had just happened and people were being taken in helicopters.
hit.gif
It was on the news that night that 2 had been killed in the collision. If we had been just a little earlier, we could have been in the middle of that accident. We were thanking Jesus for our safety and praying for the families of those who had passed away at the same time.

Lily, your pictures are incredible! You definitely have great photography skills!
thumbsup.gif

~Alex

Thanks! They were just taken from my mom's iPhone 6 plus. Its a HUGE phone

Back
Top Bottom