ChickenLover200's chat thread

hello!

that moment when you look down at you silkie and you hear this meowing and you think it is coming from your chicken then you look down and say awe dose bobby want to be held?? because you think it is meowing at you then you notice chickens dont meow. it was my cat lol

haha I'm mad at my neighbor for not raising the white leghorns he gave me right! he gave me 8 3 y/o leg horns still laying. Not fed right and were free range.
They laid eggs for a little while then quit. This year they're all dead! They died in a year! seriously!

haha I'm mad at my neighbor for not raising the white leghorns he gave me right! he gave me 8 3 y/o leg horns still laying.  Not fed right and were free range.
They laid eggs for a little while then quit.  This year they're all dead!  They died in a year! seriously!
Ikr but I was mad because is was riding a horse in a 36 acre field across the road then there kid (the one I always have problems with) jumps out of a freaking tree while I am riding my horse sacred the horse and I and I texted her mom but her dad responds and says however we will NOT tell her to avoid your horse I was so mad I wanted to go jack slap then silly. There kid has NO respect of animals she "accidently" steped on one of there chicks and the didn't feed them or let the out 3/5 died thankfully the gave the other 2 away

Then one day when they still had there 2 chickens the girl told mom
"Oh it's alright if the come over here and u your food my mom said"
My mom was like uh no it is not we have to pay for this stuff now either u leave them here or u take them home.
They even let there horse starve there were bones that shouldn't have been showing and they wanted $600 FOR HER and they got made because someone talked them down 20 DOLLARS I WAS LIKE DUDE U GOT THE HORSE FOR FREE ALL U PAID FOR WAS TRANSPORTATION WHICH WAS 20 AND U GET MADE FOR GETTING RALKED DOWN 20 BUCKS U STILL WOULD HAVE HAD $580 THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH OKAH SO STOP BEING A GROUCH ABOUT IT man it got me mad

Back
Top Bottom