Chickenlover200's new chat thread

frow.gif
it is noon here. Where are you from? I guess I never asked and can't see locations on mobile
lol.png
We're in Ohio, a state away from you!
big_smile.png
It's 5:57 p.m. currently.

Oh yes, my mom is obsessed with gardening!
th.gif
And she never gets normal varieties of anything.
lau.gif
Either the tomatoes are black and green striped or they're from Zanzibar.
big_smile.png

~Alex

Last edited:
I'm from CA. :) It's about 9:30 right now, but I got up at 7:00. Where are you from? :)
Ah. I was in CA last year... near the redwoods.

It's almost 1 pm here now. I'm on the east coast in Pennsylvania.

Really? That's funny, we were just down there on a camping trip about a year ago too! We live up in the northern foothills. So your 3 hours ahead of us?

Yup. We were at the redwoods in August last year around the 13,14,or15th. Can't remember which....
:frow it is noon here. Where are you from? I guess I never asked and can't see locations on mobile :lol:

We're in Ohio, a state away from you! :D  It's 5:57 p.m. currently.

Oh yes, my mom is obsessed with gardening! :th And she never gets normal varieties of anything. :lau  Either the tomatoes are black and green striped or they're from Zanzibar. :D

~Alex
we've been to Ohio numerous times. On our way to KY, TN, VA, and WA

How cool is that? :D  Do you happen to know what areas you've been in?

~Alex

I know one area was Cincinnati ... not sure of others. We're only two hours from Ohio though :)
[quote:zle" url="/t/1081999/chickenlover200s-new-chat-thread/390#post_17045888"]:frow
[/quote]
:frow hi! Welcome to my thread!

I'm from CA. :) It's about 9:30 right now, but I got up at 7:00. Where are you from? :)
Ah. I was in CA last year... near the redwoods.

It's almost 1 pm here now. I'm on the east coast in Pennsylvania.

Really? That's funny, we were just down there on a camping trip about a year ago too! We live up in the northern foothills. So your 3 hours ahead of us?

Yup. We were at the redwoods in August last year around the 13,14,or15th. Can't remember which....
:frow it is noon here. Where are you from? I guess I never asked and can't see locations on mobile :lol:

We're in Ohio, a state away from you! :D  It's 5:57 p.m. currently.

Oh yes, my mom is obsessed with gardening! :th And she never gets normal varieties of anything. :lau  Either the tomatoes are black and green striped or they're from Zanzibar. :D

~Alex

What a small world we all live in! We were super busy last couple of days and I finally have time today to do things. It's almost 10 am here. :)

I know one area was Cincinnati ... not sure of others. We're only two hours from Ohio though :)
I love it (not Cincinnati, the fact that you are so close)! :) We're in Wyandot county; are you familiar with that area, or was all the passing through done south of us? ~Alex
Ill have to check our route from he trip westward and see if we went through there. When we went through Cincinnati, we got hit by a bad storm. Couldn't see the roads it was raining so hard :oops:

Back
Top Bottom