Chickens and ducks for sale in NJ ~Mostly Hens!~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hello again...

I'm still trying to rehome some of my little chickies. They are growing like weeds and I am running out of room! I am pretty sure on the sexes of most of them now. I believe they are about two months old.

Here's a partial list of what I have for sale. I will try to remember everything.

~2 female looking turkens (I always have a hard time sexing with these) One of these turkens was picked on by the other chickens on it's tail. Poor thing, but is looking very well now.

~1 dominique. Almost positive it is a hen. Can post pictures if interested

~1 Buff orphington pullet

~1 Speckled sussex pullet

~1 Barred rock pullet

~1 white pullet something or other.

~a couple black pullets. Look like black giants

~Black laced wyandotte. Looks like a pullet.

~2 silver penciled somethings. Both cockerals and beginning to crow!

~2 black cochins. Real nice foot featherings. Thought they were a pair, but not so sure now. Definitely one cockeral

~Couple of new hampshire looking pullets

~1 brown leghorn (?) Thinking pullet from the coloring

~One BBB turkey. Something happened to his leg and it's all twisted. Will probably have to be put down if I can't find him a home. Not sure if he can still be raised for meat. Gets around ok. Free to good home.

~Two white pekin ducks. One is definitely female. Thinking the other is male. HUGE!

~Two blue swedish ducks. Hatchery quality, but nice coloring. Thinking pair as well.

Pullets are all five dollars a piece when you buy more than one. Haven't decided on a price for the ducks yet, but would accept best offer! Need to move these guys out! Cockerals are less than hens, not sure on price, but make an offer. When pullets are bought singly, they are $7 a piece.

Located in Hope, NJ. I really really prefer pickup. I have had some request for shipped birds, but I'm beginning to worry about the heat and time before I run out of room!

Let me know if you would like pictures. Will post if truly interested!

2. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    To bad you wouldnt ship to vermont i would pay paypal for all the pullets!

3. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    do you have any duck eggs?

4. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    I have Pekin and Mallard Duck eggs Free with a $18 shipping charge

5. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Poultryisgood,

Were you the one that contacted me before? Sorry I never e-mailed you.

Unfortunately I don't have Paypal, but I was really thinking about shipping. Now all of a sudden the temps here have been pretty high and I'm not sure how hard that will be on the chicks, especially if they have to sit in a mail truck for any amount of time. It would probably be easier for someone local to pick them up, but if for any reason I cannot sell them here, I will keep you in mind!

Brooster,

Sorry, I do not have any duck eggs from these guys as they are too young to lay. My call ducks have not been having good luck with their fertility and the other two I have have not been laying, plus she is in with a khaki male, so they would not be pure. Sorry I can't help you out, but talk to poultryisgood, maybe you can figure something out with them!

6. dixierose992

dixierose992 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 7, 2007
    Williamsburg, VA
    Can you send me pics of your ducks? How much do you want for them? I have some now of both and ended up with all female.

7. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    i would take all if you would ship them to me in tennessee

8. SueD

SueD Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2007
    Pittstown,NJ
    Hi,

Im in nj and I want to buy a few chickens. MY hubby is building a chicken coop as I speak. Can you tell me how to contact you?

Thanks
    Sue

9. jennh

jennh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2007
    Lititz
    Hi ! I wrote you an email concerning the chicks you have for sale. In case you didn't get it, I was interested in the speckled sussex. Please contact me:) I am desperate!
    Jennh

10. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    HI everyone! Sorry it has taken me forever to get back to anyone! I graduated tuesday and was running around like a mad woman trying to get ready. I had a response all typed out a day ago and my comp decided to freeze.

Unfortunately a coon got a goose and a blue swedish, so now I only have the pekins and a swedish for sale. They are $10 a piece. I think the swedish is a female.

I also have a black laced wyandotte (sex unknown) and a brown leghorn? (Looks like a female)

Sue, I sent you a PM

Jenn, I will check my e-mail. I have not checked in a few days and will get back to you asap!

Hscorpio, where in NJ are you? I will be in Horse park which is located in central NJ hopefully in a few weeks. Is that closer to you?

Unfortunately I think it may be too hot to ship, because if they have to sit in a mail truck at all they will fry. I will definitely keep the rest of you in mind though!

Dixierose, I will take pictures of everything tomorrow if I can. My camera is all charged!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by