Chickens at my school

Ndubchickens

Hatching
May 22, 2015
Hello,
I'm a high school student who is thinking about trying to introduce chickens to our school. I have a few questions so I can here looking for advice.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! That would be so nice to have some chickens at school. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of articles on getting started. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Be sure to ask any questions that you may, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Introducing chickens to your school is a wonderful idea. Hopefully you'll inspire a whole future generation of chicken farmers. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in your endeavor.

Hi, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Do you have chickens now or are you wanting to do a hatch at school? If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck with your project!

We are planning to get them at or near laying age so that we can get the eggs and either donate them to our foods classes or if we have extra to the food bank ( if there isn't food safe problems involved) I'm currently part of a gardening club so we were thinking of upgrading it to a farming club with the addition of our feathery friends.

Back
Top Bottom