Chickens eye is cloudy

This chicken most likely has a disease and just having the bird within 50 ft of your flock is very dangerous.

Diseases travel through the wind.
I'd get that bird a football field length away from my flock immediately.
This chicken most likely has a disease and just having the bird within 50 ft of your flock is very dangerous.

Diseases travel through the wind.
I'd get that bird a football field length away from my flock immediately.
If you have time Read@natilli, after 8+ years raising fowl of anykind, and being a nut, bout all birds(our FOWL)and being around them for 30+ years, at any level can be helped: quarantine is FIRST & FOREMOST, BioHasards as birds a sensitive: Any Vet would tell you that. but but but, on a sensitive note šŸ“ giving up on a helpless creature Iā€™m with youšŸ™Š if you can read what I sent @natilli. I have We have as aFOWL family have use these techniques long enough we literally have no bird loss, no sickness, no problems everšŸ™Š and Iā€™m truly grateful to be so finatical because my customers my family & friends that are grateful for ā€œFarm to Tableā€ wholesome no drug food it words. I wish I had more time in a day Iā€™d or probably should write on how effective my technics work. GoodLuck, GodSpeed, hope I didnā€™t hurt anyone s feelings and let me know how sheā€™s doingšŸ™šŸ»

weešŸ

Back
Top Bottom