Chickens for 10-20 years or more? Pull up a rockin' chair and lay some wisdom on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find some male kids to come and pee around the property perimeter to keep the varmints Away? I will serve lots of beverages??
lau.gif
Put an ad in the local paper.
wink.png

Laugh all you want. I swear, peeing around the property keeps (most) of the pests away. It does nothing for stray dogs and snakes, but the racoons and deer stay away. My nephews are huge fans of peeing in the egde of the yard anyway. Especially the ones that live in the city.
gig.gif

Yes, it keeps the deer away. There is a guy who liked to go around "marking" hunter's tree stands on his way home from work, because he loved deer. After having his 2nd deer accident this time injuring his daughter's pretty little face, he feels differently about controlling deer population.

Laugh all you want. I swear, peeing around the property keeps (most) of the pests away. It does nothing for stray dogs and snakes, but the racoons and deer stay away. My nephews are huge fans of peeing in the egde of the yard anyway. Especially the ones that live in the city.
gig.gif
Well it could explain why when i put the game camera on the side that my dh uses the most I never seen any wildlife but the other side of the house has alot of activity. I can see where city men would feel the need to use the great outdoors. There's a sign posted on the porch at the Inn in our small town, it say "NO peeing off the porch"

when it comes down to it, you must protect your family and livestock no matter what stupid laws that are put on the books. it sounds like the cops where you live have some common sense and know how to deal with the public. there are other cops who take sadistic pleasure in seeing good people locked up for nothing while allowing violent criminals to go free. these cops are 'order takers' and won't think twice about turning their guns on american citizens or their pets and livestock when tshtf.
old.gif

SSS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom