Chickens for $ale P/U only in West Palm Beach FL, $1 each

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sunny Side Up, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    A friend of mine died recently, suddenly, leaving his wife and 3 young children with a flock of hens and half-grown chicks. I have taken all these chickens to my place in order to relieve this family of the chicken chores and feed bill. ALL PROCEEDS of the sale of these chickens will go back to this grieving family.

There are some Buff Orpington hens that are about 1.5-2 years old who have been laying and raising chicks. There are a lot of half-grown chicks around 10-15 weeks old, both females & males, these are a Buff Orpington/Buff Rock cross. They'll make nice layers and big meaty roosters. There are about 25 birds all together, I haven't yet tried to count how many of each kind there are.

Prices start at $1 a bird, plus whatever else you can find in your heart & wallet to contribute to a suffering family.

No photos are available but please feel free to post questions here or PM me for more details. They are for pick up only here in western West Palm Beach, FL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by