chickens for sale in Florida

Denisejmdk

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 6, 2015
Florida
I hope I am posting in the right area.
I am looking for pullets,polish hats,silkies and buffs all hens.close to home would be great, Clermont,Eustis,Mt.Dora, Leesburg, Sorento or Apopka.

Thanks,
Denise

Welcome to BYC, Denise. Glad you decided to join our flock. Definitely check out the links that Yorkshire coop has left with you. Hopefully someone there in your area can help you locate the breeds you're looking for. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif

Once you have 20 posts, you can use the buy-sell-trade forum (it includes a free rehoming thread too).

Good luck finding the birds you want!

I hope I am posting in the right area.
I am looking for pullets,polish hats,silkies and buffs all hens.close to home would be great, Clermont,Eustis,Mt.Dora, Leesburg, Sorento or Apopka.

Thanks,
Denise

I am also looking for close breeders in the area please let me know if you find anything as I will do the same :)

There is a lady in Apopka with silkie chicks and a lady in Eustis/Mt.Dora area that has buffs(352-551-3916). The silkies are on Craigslist under farm and garden, search chickens.

Back
Top Bottom