Chickens in my bathroom!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ErinMari, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ErinMari

ErinMari Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2009
    Michigan
    Well this story in kindof funny.... well my brother and I like to play with the chickens like picking them up and petting them, and feeding them table scraps etc. well anyway I was usuing the bathroom and my brother decided that it would be funny
    If a chicken magically appeared in the bath room so he took the chicken inside and craked the bathroom door open (while i was in there) and set the chicken down in there. I yelled at him and then opened the low window and placed the chicken on the ground outside. I went to ask him why a chicken was in the bath room and he said it flew there... and i was like sure it did but that was one of the funny stories i have.

another storie is when My brother and I feed the chickens hotdogs they go nuts it is amazingly funny! But no worries we dont give them hot dogs often![​IMG]

2. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    welcome ErinMari! your stories are cute

3. ErinMari

Feb 10, 2009
    Michigan
    thanks for the hospitality but I have been on here for about 2 years on a different name but i couldn't rember my password or recover it! but WoHo I'm a NewBie

4. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    oh well, being new again will be fun!

5. ErinMari

Feb 10, 2009
    Michigan
    yep because every one is nice to you![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by