Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens when they aren't virgin anymore? Are those the ones who are responsible for SC's t shirts?

You should ask them this question!
I think that they will change their Preferences.... ;)
(And you can't speak logically with someone that kills himself
While trying killing you! 2 days ago was an attack 3 miles from my home.)

Last edited:
And they will never stop. We have our own religious fanatics over here, but nothing like that. I just can't imagine living with that every day. We only hear about the big ones, we don't get the daily reports

I grew up with John Wayne, Star Wars, James Bond and the lot, but war has seemed to be really pointless, other than for population control. The buck eejits with money and power could face facts and play nice... if we expect that much out of our kids then what the flock is going on with the examples?! Flocking humans sometimes.

And they will never stop. We have our own religious fanatics over here, but nothing like that. I just can't imagine living with that every day. We only hear about the big ones, we don't get the daily reports

We do live a normal life, we rase our children, they go to school and to their afternoon activities we go to work, produce, and always see forward! We have fun with our families and friends! We go out to films, bars, ( you should visit Tel-aviv to see really a non stop city!) we do go to our holidays, all over the world and we also rase chickens and have time to chat in forums....

I grew up with John Wayne, Star Wars, James Bond and the lot, but war has seemed to be really pointless, other than for population control. The buck eejits with money and power could face facts and play nice... if we expect that much out of our kids then what the flock is going on with the examples?! Flocking humans sometimes.

I agree war are pointless! But if you see the human history almost every ware ended with some kind of treaty, so you can't sake yourself if that treaty could not be achieved before all the bloodshed? Sadly the Unser is no! Because the human nature is like that, unless he as not been proven that he won't get more, he always will try to get more! And this prove is always,sadly, is paid with blood!

I agree war are pointless! But if you see the human history almost every ware ended with some kind of treaty, so you can't sake yourself if that treaty could not be achieved before all the bloodshed? Sadly the Unser is no! Because the human nature is like that, unless he as not been proven that he won't get more, he always will try to get more! And this prove is always,sadly, is paid with blood!

Like I said, flocking humans sometimes. Peace IS obtainable it's just NOT profitable. The world is in bed with money, and that's where the loyalty lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom