Chickens Legs are Turning a Greyish Color! HELP!

cowboyclayt

Songster
Mar 1, 2017
Mowing, the woods, the garage.
I just noticed that a couple of my chickens' legs are turning a grayish color. Any ideas what it could be? They are still young enough that they aren't laying eggs yet. is there something in their food that they are missing? Are they not getting enough food? Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks

I just noticed that a couple of my chickens' legs are turning a grayish color. Any ideas what it could be? They are still young enough that they aren't laying eggs yet. is there something in their food that they are missing? Are they not getting enough food? Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks
I have a chick who's legs started out yellow and then turned a bluish grey. She is fine and healthy (she was pecked in the eyes as a chick and the only thing thats wrong is some skin deformed around the eyes). I think they are probably fine. It could be something else, but in my situation, it wasn't a problem.

Mine was said to be a rhode island red columbian rock cross but she has a pea comb which neither of these breeds have and really does not look like either at all. I have no idea what breed but she's pretty.

Back
Top Bottom