Chickens love grazing on grass

IMG_3418.jpeg
Mine like to nibble from the grasses too. It’s healthy food and grass gives nice orange coloured eggs.

your so right grass is full of vitamins and enzymes and gives you lovely eggs.your chickens look like they have an awesome area for exploring. thanks for sharing :love :)
Only if they free range they have such an awesome area. Most of the time I keep them in a run (predator risk). When I’m away from home the whole day I often give them pieces of freshly cut grass.

Only if they free range they have such an awesome area. Most of the time I keep them in a run (predator risk). When I’m away from home the whole day I often give them pieces of freshly cut grass.
Thats exactly the situation where I got them from, it was a rural property were there are so many foxes. The hens were in a moveable tractor style run with a wire base to protect them from predators. The hens now live in the suburbs less foxes here so I am able to free range them all day and put them in their coop at night. My lovely sister cuts grass everyday for her rooster and guinea pigs. 🙂🐓🌱🐹

Back
Top Bottom