Chickens not laying

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.
Layer feed with oyster shells on the side, definitely pull back the extras as they are considered treats.

Was listening to a PodCast yesterday. A guy in Minnesota has 50 hens and was only getting one egg. They were decreasing their egg laying since August. He couldn't understand why production was so low. Someone suggested trying a different feed. He said he has been using the feed from the same co-op for years without any change. Frustrated, he mixed his own feed from individual grains and within 5 days was getting eggs.

Here is a girl in TX having issues with her hens not laying. I think she originally posted to TicTok (Dangerous CCP app do not use, China spyware) and Watchman reposted on Rumble (safe). It is five short vids, let it play, they each load automatically. It gets very interesting when she links all the corporations involved back to TSupply. In Colorado the State Government passed a law that went into affect 1 Jan 2023, that all eggs sold in grocery store must be "cage free". I didn't know the corporations she mentions were so involved with this "cage free" movement. Very interesting! Here is a link to Rumble vid:

https://rumble.com/v28gefe-february-5-2023.html

Back
Top Bottom