chickens on the attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songster
11 Years
May 3, 2008
sometimes my chickens get outside the garden fence and one day i saw them leaving out the gate door (that my sister often leavs open) so i went to investigate. i looked out the gate door and saw a few of my hens nibbling on some grass and then.... i saw a man running screaming this $#!* is crazy. and i had no idea what he was talking about untill i saw her my 7 month old pullet brook chasing him down the street i went and caut her and started lauphing i guess she dident like him in front of our house.

yuckyuck.gif

That's very' hilarious! I've got a pullet named Sweet Pea but don't let her sweet name fool ya. She chases every bird out of our yard that doesn't belong there. She tears after 'em head down, feet a flyin', and bawk-bawking till that little rascal flies away and dares not come back! She is a tiny bird too, not much more than 3 pounds!
lol.png

.....untill i saw her my 7 month old pullet brook chasing him down the street....

Sounds like your pullet needs to be kept on a leash!

gig.gif

Chel​

i have never seen a chicken attack a human.....

and if they do, i have never seen a human being scared of it......

lol

can you hear me now? :

If the pullet is kept on a leash should we call it a pull-it?
lau.gif
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Either she makes a great attack chicken, or she is conditioned to think all humans should have treats for her.​

Quote:
You have never met Little Red (frizzle roo)( MEAN FRIZZLE ROO). He would attack anything that moves. That was until my grand daughter tught him some manners. Now he only goes after my DW. She won't go near the run he is in.

Back
Top Bottom